If you have experience within the care industry in a senior or junior role and would like to join a fast-growing, supportive and professional team then please get in touch.
If you are thinking of working in the care industry we would offer guidance, training and support.
We provide free paid training, DBS (police check), Uniform and all ongoing support.
Our services are aimed at supporting people to live independently at home. We offer a range of support packages to a varied group of adults living in their own homes. Live in and Live out applications welcome.
You will undertake home care for individuals in their own homes
Applications are welcome from carers who can work in the following areas: Fordingbridge, Ringwood, Christchurch, Bournemouth, New Milton and Highcliffe
This role involves supporting people with everyday tasks such as:
- All aspects of personal care
- Medication administration
- Assistance with eating and drinking
- Rehabilitation activities
- Escorting to medical appointments, shopping and social clubs
- Use of aids and other equipment
- Support with meal preparation
What we will offer you:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible working hours (including evenings and weekends)
- On-going training, supervision, support and career development
- Out-of-hours support
- Paid travel time
We are looking for dedicated and committed individuals to join our team, that can work on weekdays and weekends. Part-time hours, morning only or evenings only work times would be considered. If you are interested, please send a CV detailing your preferred time to call you to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you can call us anytime on 01202 375945 to discuss the role.